Friday, December 4, 2020

He's a Pro

So yesterday afternoon, Leon finished his online school stuff and I said, "Hey!  Let's get your hair combed and do your Christmas program part!"
"Ok!"
Yay!  He's on board!!

So he got all spiffied up and I found him a shirt, vest and tie. 

Our church Christmas program this year was an idea of Robb's actually.  Assign the kids parts and have their parents record them at home and send it in to a woman in our church who makes videos for her job.  
She's going to put it together in a sweet video with one kid playing piano music in the background and the children singing together from last year's program.  Then it will be shared with all the congregation on a private Youtube account for our church.

We only had Luke 2, the official Christmas story of Jesus's birth so the actual parts won't take more than a minute.
So she's going to stretch it out.

Leon inadvertently helped by saying things slowly and reading my lips if he got stuck.


Little did I realize that Robb was taking a picture of us while we practiced.
With a caption of, 
"Pants seem to be optional when practicing for the virtual Sunday School Christmas program"


I think Leon will be a news person someday.  He's got the undersnorks and vest/tie combo down!

3 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

You have no idea how much I love this post!

Practical Parsimony said...

This is such fun. I wish we could see it.

Southern Gal said...

Wow. I realize how long I've been MIA when I see how tall Leon has gotten. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails