Thursday, December 31, 2020

I love it!

 So I've been working on this puzzle since the day after Christmas.  It was amazing seeing his face come together.   

 I was given this puzzle by Ryan and Jen for Mother's day and saved it for the puzzle time of the year.  SO enjoyed it!!

 And here is the secret to this type of puzzle...

ERROR checking!!!

I flipped it over and found about 4-6 pieces that I must have tried to  jam into the wrong spot. Fixed it.  Was still missing the one piece so scoured the floor and looked under the hutch.

Found it finally under a dog bed under the table.  So now it's done and I still need to glue it down and find a place to hang it.   

Maddy and Matthew have finished 5 progressively larger puzzles all week that they've had off for their vacation.  Someday I'll get there too and finish 5 puzzles in a week!  I have started my 2nd one and for now, that's perfectly fine.

The first one turned out perfect.  That kid's look just slays me...

3 comments:

SAM said...

that is an awesome gift1 Cute kid.

Practical Parsimony said...

What a splendid gift! Love it!

Southern Gal said...

He's so handsome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails