Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Val Treats

 I actually worked out this morning!  It's been several days...  Probably the day before Thanksgiving.  I only walked .3 miles on the treadmill as Meri skipped the walking portion entirely.  We'll be back in the swing of things by tomorrow.

Last week I made SUPER thick plain yogurt.  It made a great base to add a packet of onion soup mix to for chip dip over the weekend. Thus my extra 4 pounds...  Well, that wasn't the only reason I guess.

I intended to use it for lots of things but didn't.  So now I have 2.5 cottage cheese sized containers of the stuff waiting to be used.  I'll be creative...

Today I put about a cups worth in a mug and then added one of those packets of sugar free pink lemonade powder that you'd normally add to a bottle of water.  It is totally delicious!!!  I have found my new sugar free treat!

Maddy called me last night and gave me the measurements for Zola.  Zola is an odd shaped tiny wiener of a dog.  

I had found a diy dog coat pattern online that is totally based off the measurements of your dog. The 1st measurements Maddy gave me a few weeks ago, looked REALLY odd when I drew them out on paper.  

That didn't look right...  As it stands, the new measurements are 3 inches shorter than this length. If I can figure this out, then I'll make one for Daisy too.

New developments on my MIL, so I'm getting busy getting the house ready for her homecoming.

Life is a rush...

Where's my yogurt?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails