Friday, April 16, 2021

Dog Sit

It's been a good week!  Some moments have been tough, but I would have had that anywhere.


I saw those lists on FB that say, score a point for each high maintenance item you do, like manicures, daily makeup, permanent makeup, shave legs every day, etc.  I scored a big fat zero on that little quiz...  And that's ok!
I was never a high maintenance girl...

This morning, Maddy and I ran over to a Kwik Star or Trip and picked up some breakfast sandwiches for the 3 of us.  When we got back, we ate in front of Meri on a DUO call.

Apparently things are able to go on without me just fine at home.  Who knew?!

Don't you just love Meri's "cat" eyes?  I think the eye glow was more vibrant at some point and I was trying to get her to recreate the look, so this is what I got. Oh well...


I have so many ideas of things I want to can.  That'll be next week.


But for now, this is my view.  What a relaxed dog!!  Not all the time tho. Zola is a very high strung little dog, but I just love how she rides side saddle on the couch. She and Daisy have been wonderful and I've enjoyed letting them be my comfort dogs.  They're really good at knowing when I just need to hug them. That must be what they were raised to do.
They're good at it.


Well, I was wondering what to do until I started work today and my other choice was to load up boxes for the dump.  The blog won!

Maddy and I are planning a big morning of making freezer meals and food prep tomorrow before I leave for home.  We have all the groceries now and they have a new deep freezer ready to take on some serious cooking.  :)  

Let's fill 'er up!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad to hear from you and you look well. Sending hugs :)

Anne in the kitchen said...

It is lovely that you are getting some time away from home with your daughter. The huggy dogs are just an added bonus!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails