Monday, August 23, 2021

Run Frank Run!

 I don't have to tell you how crazy my life is... But I'm going to.

Almost 3 weeks ago, we took on Leon's twin siblings.  Each 1.5 years old.  Well, one think she's 16.  Not sure when they'll go back to their mom.  It depends on events this week.  

Ryan is currently not working, so the timing is perfect and he is proving what a great dad he would be for more toddlers in the house.  He's doing a bulk of the caring of them.  I currently have my feet up and am working from my garage office, where it's quiet and I don't have kids climbing on me for attention or passing gas in my lap.

Today is the first day of school for Leon, so he's juggling the kids inside right now while Leon gets to work on his online classes.  Not a lot scheduled today but he does have a live lesson via zoom in a little while.  Hopefully the noise barrier won't be broken by the twins while he's on.

Here are his first day of school pics featuring a mask he made last semester and treasures.  


He holds it on by biting a bit of duct tape attached to the inside...



The kids and I rented a cabin a couple weeks ago and I'll tell you about that another time.
We're making new memories and creating a new life in memory of Robb.
He's always in my thoughts.

Oh, the reason for the Run Frank Run title.  The twins LOVE Frank the cat that lives here too.
To death...


Run Frank Run!

5 comments:

SAM said...

To sayyou have a lot going on is an understatement to be sure. What generosity to step in as needed to support your grandson's family. Kids cn't help the lives that adults create for them, but theyalways need more adults ready to step in. I'm surprised Leon is not in live class-choice, or did the schools start this way?

Anne in the kitchen said...

Oh my goodness, your plate is beyond full. How wonderful that you are willing to be part of the necessary village for Leon's siblings.

mamahasspoken said...

Glad to read an update about you. Been worried about how things are going for you and you have been in my prayers.

Practical Parsimony said...

You certainly have enough to do. Let's hope Frank can run fast.

Kirsten said...

Happy to see an update :) long time reader and you are often in my thoughts xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails