Friday, January 28, 2022

Is It F(random) Friday AGAIN!!!

 I am SO glad it's Friday!!!  It's been a crazy week.  

I get to have lunch with one of my girls today before her new job starts Monday!  See you soon sweetie! 

Meri and the bride came by yesterday for Jess to try on the dress.  She said YES! but with a few modifications.  I expected that!  

I'm so glad the crinoline finally arrived!  I had given up and almost reported them missing.  But then remembered, we have a security camera right on the front porch!!!  So I went back and looked at the exact time it was supposedly delivered and yep, there it was on my porch... 

Then where did it go???

I flashed forwards and backwards through the camera history until the exact moment it disappeared.  AHA!!!!  


So I asked Ryan where it was.  Oh... It had been sitting in plain sight, opened, with books stacked on top.  He's been sorting through Robb's books lately, so books are stacked all over.  We haven't even touched the ones packed up in the garage...

Oh and get this!!  I was watching more of Modern Family last night (11 seasons!!!  The commitment...!!!  I take breaks... In season 7) and I saw this!!!  I had to take a pic of the tv and sent it to Maddy to see if she noticed anything. 



AND SHE DID!  Cam is drinking out a mustache cup exactly like the one she gave Ryan several years ago as a gift!!  Ours has a chip in it but we still use it.

She didn't buy it because of the show.  Just a coincidence.

Oh and I just got a call from my bestie and the nursing home is OPEN again!!!  Yay!
I'll stop in and see her this afternoon.  She's been lonely.

Anyway!!!  On with my day and kick off to the weekend!!!

2 comments:

SAM said...

I don't know why I get a kick out of seeing things, unique things, we have in our house in TV or movies. I guess its that connectedness thing! I have to get to the post office to drop off two different packages that were delivered to our house, but not ours. I am not quite sure where they were supposed to go-not neighbors or I would just bring to them.

Anne in the kitchen said...

The dress looks fabulous on the bride! I know she was thrilled!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails