Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Cats, Fairs and Babies, oh my!

Cat sitting for Meri and letting each cat get the cuddles they need or will allow me to attempt.
This one, Curry, is the cuddliest.


I brought home my porch goose from the fair yesterday!  I enjoyed the comments and they liked the serged edges and for 20 minutes I couldn't figure out their handwriting for one comment, but realized much later that they said, "Good use of "... "wire".  Looked like woorre.
BUT they liked it.  I'll try something even MORE glam for my goose for next year and I'm taking suggestions.


The kids offered me Agnes today and I'll take her whenever I can get her.  I didn't see her at all yesterday and was having Aggie withdrawal.


Sated.  Now to help them find the pacifiers that have gone missing!


Oh and Taco Tuesday people!  Need to thaw out some hamburger.

1 comment:

Practical Parsimony said...

How about a Southern Belle dress?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails