Friday, November 17, 2023

Full of What?!

 Life has been full!  Not all because of this little girl but she IS fun.  I can't believe she'll be 4 months in a couple weeks!


I made my sample batch of Hawaiian rolls last weekend in prep for our personal family Thanksgiving this Sunday.  I'm making turkey sliders.  The rolls are SO good! I made another couple batches yesterday and plan to make two more as soon as the bread machine pans come out of the dishwasher.  I have two bread machines so double your carbs in half the time! :)


The recipe is HERE in case you want to try it in your bread machines.  Google for a different recipe if you don't have a machine.

A few months ago, I was taking garbage to our local waste reclamation center and I found two heavy duty bookcases!  I know, right?!  EEWWW, they're from the dump???!!!  Another mans junk... was tucked into my van!

They sat in the garage until this week when I decided to clean up one of them and set it up in the Livingroom.  It looks like it should have been there the whole time!  Jen called dibbys on the other one so that'll go downstairs this weekend.


And yes, we have a security camera in the living room.  Don't do anything stupid in there or it will be recorded for proof later!  If we think to look at the recordings...

Kevin seems to love it.  So I left that side of the shelf just for him.  Games that we don't play a lot are on the lower shelves to free up the actual game cabinet a little better.  It was getting too crowded.


And in line with my church's Bible study theme, I found this mug online!
Who can I give it to? hmmm


Kevin is leaning on the sill with his elbows...  What a crazy cat.  Frank must have been in the garage.


Here is a tip for when to pull the turkey out of the freezer for next week, unless you're doing sliders of course, because then you'd buy sliced meat.


Leon will be here for the weekend and if he's home in time, we'll get an episode of Dr. Who in.  And if I don't get back to my blog before next week, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for the update!
What a precious little girl! Cute kitty too. Thanks for the roll recipe; they look delicious. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. The holidays will be special with a new little one in the family. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Linda said...

She is a pretty baby! I love the bookcase. I like furniture from the curb. I bet I would love furniture from the dump, but I have never been to a dump.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails