Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thanksgiving Swag - And I am THANKFUL!

Weirdest dreams last night!  It sucks to wake up at 2 and start thinking about what needs to get done in the next couple days. Tip: DON'T DO THAT!!  I'm sure the turkeys will be thawed by Friday. dang it.

And then the following freaky dreams involve being in a glass shower in the entry way of a store that is supposed to be closed but the boss decides to bring his family there for Thanksgiving dinner and your sister can't find your WKRP Annual Turkey Drop shirt so you can get dressed.  REALLY?!!!  Give me YOURS! *because apparently she has one too but it's the wrong size as mine*

And an update: Mine was right where I left it last night and ready for me to wear today.  And can you believe NO ONE commented on it at Biolife this morning?  SHEESH!  You'd think they were all born after the year 2000.  Well some were.


I'll get it washed up and wear it again on Friday for the big Thanksgiving reunion.  I'm willing to bet my cousin Scott will appreciate it!

The recipes are the Hawaiian rolls and then a cranberry relish, both made last weekend for our shindig on Sunday.  The cupboards work great for keeping track of what you're doing.  My phone only stays lit for so long.


I'm sure I won't be blogging until Monday.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day weekend!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I absolutely loved the turkey drop episode. I would have commented.

When I put things on the cabinet door, I taped them on the inside and left the door open to see it. Pretty cabinets. They are identical design as mine.
Practical Parsimony

Kathy said...


Love the shirt and that WKRP episode. We watched it again wed night, and it was as funny as the first time I saw it. Now I need to find the Thanksgiving episode of Mad about you.
Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving meal with family and sweet dreams afterwards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails