Ok - here are my fair entries, minus one. Because that one didn't win anything and it was a filler project.
OK, Ecco le mie pezzi sulla Fiera.
I always check my work and the translator tried to say Here are my voices for the fair. wha?!
So I changed it to "pieces" for the fair. Pezzi.
I made the pumpkin top on the left with some free table fabric and the elastic style lace is from my stash. Probably also from the free table. The leggings are made from a too large brand new stretchy dress that I bought a year ago. I spent a whole evening watching a movie with my bestie and ripping all the seams out for it.
Then the Arielle dress! Aggie hasn't even tried it on yet. I hope it fits!
and of course, her birthday present doll with the matching dress. I made the dress before the doll arrived and had to add godets on the sides and refit the velcro closure on the back until it fit. Those American girl dolls can be hippy.
Oh!! Amanda, if you're reading this. I've got the Mermaid pattern for both girl and doll packaged up for you and intend to mail it off soon. Sarah said you'd like it for your girls! :)
Then Aggie had asked for a pink dress and I had this fabric in my stash, from the ASG free table.
So anyway, clothing for Aggie is getting me some ribbons!!!
And really... It was all free from the ASG free table!
My membership with them is REALLY paying off!
And she'll get to wear them soon but knowing her, she won't be in the mood. :\



No comments:
Post a Comment