Sunday, August 9, 2009

Contest! Help me celebrate 135th post!

I'm giving away something I've made! No, it's not one of my kids... Altho sometimes....

I made a hat that I was "going" to show in the State Fair, but missed my deadline, as you all know... So I'm offering it up as contest prize. What do you think?

The hat started out as a skirt that didn't fit quite right anymore.
Micro-suede brown with floral cotton lining and accents. It can actually be reversable if you like the floral part better with a micro-suede band.


Final product...

Tada!
It will fit a person's head that is aprox 22 inches around comfortably.

Contest rules...

To enter this contest, please leave a comment on this post and tell me what the favorite part of your summer is. Or just any comment...

To get your name in a second time, mention this contest on your own blog and link to it. Make sure you let me know that so I can enter your name again the 2nd time to the hat.

As a third bonus, if you add me to your list of blogs that you follow, I'll add you a third time. If you're already a follower, you'll get that bonus automatically!

Then I will put all the names on bits of paper (in the hat!) and have my daughter draw the lucky winner! The contest will end on the evening of Wednesday, August 12th at 8pm. 3 days from now.

Get your entries in and GOOD LUCK!

16 comments:

kshotz said...

Oh, that's a really neat hat! (Would look great on a certain soon-to-be-college-gal I know!)

Favorite part of summer? Less guilt over eating ice cream (after all, it's hot outside, right??!!)

kshotz said...

Me again.....I announced your contest and linked to it on my blog!

Macey said...

Oh my gosh, I was thinking the same exact thing, that it would be cute reversed too!
Favorite part of summer?? Hm...
being able to pick up and go whenever we want without having to worry about school!
And camping and watching the boys have fun!

Southern Gal said...

Love that hat! And reversible, too! If I win, my daughter will probably take it from me. Who could blame her?

Favorite part of summer? The beach.

And I follow you as you already know.

Thanks for the fun giveaway.

Elle Bee said...

Hmmm...my favorite part of summer is the glorious fruit!
Elle

HaB said...

Oh...pretty, pretty!!!

Favorite Part of Summer: Running barefoot in soft green grass and catching crickets in an empty glass jar.

Dawn said...

Favorite part of summer: catching fireflies with the tots.

Dawn said...

Oh...I'm following now ;)

Marqueta (Mar-kee-ta) G. said...

What a great hat! I just love the freedom factor of summer; no socks or mittens to hunt for, eating outside, line-dried laundry, etc.

Love,

Marqueta

kado! said...

Cute hat!

My favorite part of Summer is laying on the sand at the beach!!!

kado! said...

I'm following you now!

Flat Creek Farm said...

What a cute hat! My favorite part of Summer - flowers & hummingbirds.. I know, I know.. that's two things. Hey, we're going to our (Missouri) State Fair Saturday to see the donkeys. Yay! I'm really such a kid at heart :) Thanks for the visit. Glad to find someone to talk hedgies with! -tammy

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

What a great hat!!! My favorite part of summer... oh, there are so many... um--- Being from Iowa, we have to say the State Fair, don't we? LOL
I'm following!
~Amy

Heather said...

That is such a cute hat! I Love the fabrics!

Congrats on your SITS day!

Mommie Daze said...

I love hats, and this one is really cute! I would love one like that. The flower lining is a nice touch.

Jodi Widhalm said...

Great hat! It's absolutely adorable! Too bad we are too late to win it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails