Thursday, November 19, 2009

And the next to gain 5 lbs is...


Congratulations BRANDI!!!

I typed all your names into a spreadsheet and made them up as if they were address labels. Cut them up and dropped them in a pot from which I pulled the winner!
Brandi - please email me with your address! You've got my email I think.

I will be baking tonight and tomorrow night and will ship them off by Saturday!

And since SonyaAnn has so many bloggy friends that love her, I'm sending her a dozen too. Come back and give us your wacky Wicked Wednesdays again soon!


7 comments:

slugmama said...

Congrats to Brandi!
Can I come over and wait for your package with you?....I'll bring the milk.teehee

Bombshell BLISS said...

That was hysterical!

Sonya Ann said...

You made me cry in a good way! With all of my heart, Thank you. I don't know why this is bothering me so much but it is. I'm not the type to pout but losing that much work sent me into a funk. But I truly think that cookies will make it all better.
Much Love,
SonyaAnn

Michelle said...

What a clever name for your blog.

and are expected to believe that blurred name is brandi? I want a recount. Kidding...I wasnt even entered...this is my first time here.

A.Marie said...

YAY! I'll come and wait with you, slugmama, and I'll bring the napkins! Wait a minute...who needs napkins? We'll just lick our fingers! LOL

McVal, that is so sweet of you to make some for SonyaAnn...This will give her a nice sugar high and make her feel all better!! :)

Southern Gal said...

Congrats to the winners!

Frances said...

Congrats to Brandi! And yeah that SonyaAnn will get some. Maybe they will cheer her up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails