Thursday, April 7, 2011

Since you asked...

AND I have my daughters permission to show this to just you guys! She won't let me put it on FB until AFTER prom for fear her boyfriend will see it. And her other friends who she's told that she'll be going goth for this prom...

I have a family of kidders...

Just thought I'd show you the prom dress so far... I still have hemming, ruffles and hand stitching to do and a little something around the waist to take out a pucker. So hopefully will be able to finish it by Saturday. Then on to the other projects that need to get done in a few weeks! I should be able to knock at least one more dress off this weekend. It's not as complicated as this was...

21 comments:

kshotz said...

Oh, that's lovely! What a great color. She's going to be the belle of the ball!

Trudy said...

Gasp! The dress is breathtaking, and your daughter looks beautiful. You are an expert seamstress. I need you to be my next door neighbor for when I get stuck on something.

Macey said...

I just LOVE that color!

Southern Gal said...

So pretty. You have to deal with puckers, too? Now I don't feel so bad.

CĂ­ntia Pandolfi said...

How beautiful! We want to see more details from
XOXO
aprendizdecostura

Pennie said...

Val! This is a BEAUTIFUL dress! I love the color you guys picked...she looks gorgeous! Goth - ha! Love your sense of humor! ;)

Can't wait to see pics of her all done up. :)

Babes Mami said...

That color is awesome!

Brandi said...

Total, complete awesomeness! It's absolutely the perfect color for her. Beautiful!

Sonya Ann said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! You really are amazing! It looks wonderful!

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Gorgeous! Your daughter must be thrilled with her dress.

Carma Sez said...

stunnnnnning!!!!! You are a pro :-)

Carma Sez said...

stunnnnnning!!!!! You are a pro :-)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

So gorgeousss....McVal!
WoW!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FLORES said...

How beautiful!!! Both the dress and your daughter!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I just love that color! Great job! She looks so lovely.

Frances said...

Beautiful! It puts every formal dress I ever made to shame. She will be gorgeous for prom!

SJT said...

Pretty!

Unknown said...

oh okay you can disregard my comment on your next post LOL. Wow what a dress! You are amazing and your daughter is very lucky.

J Honda said...

just beautiful! I came here from the Threads site - your daughter's dress is beautiful! What a great mom :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails