Thursday, October 20, 2011

Does A Body Good

A package came from Fedex yesterday! I don't know where I was... Probably on a break and running some folded laundry upstairs... But I noticed a tag on my door and box on the porch.

THIS came for me!
I won it from the sweet and gracious A.Marie from My Money Mission Online! She is awesome and you need to check out both of her blogs. Blog 1 Blog 2

Anyway... In the Yoplait Swap package I got...
A 2012 planner calendar, an insulated bag, a glasses case (I think) with pen, a coupon for a free cup of yogurt and a tall cylinder that I'm not quite sure what it's for... I guess I could put ice water in it and take it along with me. Any ideas?

THANK YOU to A.Marie!!! You are Awesome!!

4 comments:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I have no idea... Does the cylinder have a lid? Figures. The one time you need instructions, you don't have any.

Macey said...

That's really cool! I haven't won anything in forever.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Awesome McVal!
no clue what is that either, Sherlock Holmes where r u??

Frances said...

Wasn't that a great package?! I got one from Blogspark and had a giveaway. I think the clear cylinder is a water bottle.

I love the planner. I am going to use it at work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails