Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Have I Got A Deal For You!

I am on the After Prom fundraiser committee. All Junior kid parents are... So this is the current fundraiser and there is no area limitation!

If you have a Casey's General Store anywhere around you or your relatives, you're going to want to check this out.For $15, you will receive a Casey's Partnership Card with 10 opportunities to save money on it.

You will receive a FREE medium single topping pizza with the purchase of any large specialty pizza. And if you're familiar with Casey's pizzas at all, when you buy 10 larges (which you will eventually with this...) the 11th pizza is always free anyway. You just pull the tabs off the large pizza box and save them.

So WIN WIN!

There is no location limitation, so anywhere there is a Casey's, you're good to go!

Also, there is no time limitation. NO expiration date on these babies!

These would make great Christmas gifts for college students, teachers, relatives, etc.

If you would like to purchase any, you can email me directly or send me a note in the comments and I'll get back to you. I can accept checks, cash in the mail, or a Paypal payment.

6 comments:

Annie Jones said...

I want one! As I mentioned, our Casey's just started offering delivery, and when we order pizza, we always get a large specialty and a medium cheese-only, so this will work out great for us. Will you please email your address and/or PayPal email to me?

Just curious, if I pay via PayPal, will you have to pay a fee for the transaction like we do on eBay sales?

Larri said...

Well, dirt. We don't have a Casey's near us. What a great deal! Hope you sell lots! ☺

Jill said...

Looks like a great deal! I've never heard of them before. Good luck!
Have a great week.

Blessings,
Jill

Southern Gal said...

I've never heard of Casey's. Looks like a great deal, though.

Southern Gal said...

Ha! Looks like I repeated Jill's comment.

The Old Parsonage said...

Sorry to say that I've never heard of them. But good luck. Lucky you to help plan a prom.


Are you planning you large Thanksgiving/Reunion?

Leann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails