Friday, April 25, 2014

Ever have one of THOSE days?

I got a lot of work stuff done yesterday, 
so it was a productive day.  

I got hot under the collar and let someone have it at a phone meeting I was in, 
so it was a blood pumping day.

I didn't get to two projects that HAVE to get done, 
so today will be a busy kind of day.

I cleaned off my desk and found some things that I thought were lost, 
so it was an "aha" kind of day.

photo from LAST April.

I laid out the dress pattern last night on some stash fabric that Meri liked, 
so it'll be a cutting day.

It's going to be fabulous weather today, 
so it's a "I may mow over lunch" day.

Maybe not.

4 comments:

Southern Gal said...


So many facets to your day! Have fun in the beautiful weather.

Michelle said...

I swear I don't know how you do it all.

Jill said...

Been awhile since I've been by, have a lot going on, but glad to see you are doing well! Have a great weekend!!

Blessings,
Jill

Sonya Ann said...

If you got angry at someone, I'm sure that they had it coming.
I'm sure that you will get a lot done this weekend! Maybe even mowing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails