Thursday, April 17, 2014

Getting Cultured

One person is coming this afternoon for one of the puppies.  We got about 6 calls yesterday and almost all of them want girl puppies!  I wish I had more...  One more is coming tomorrow and at least one on Saturday that wants two, a boy and a girl.  At this rate, we'll be down to one available pup by Sunday!  Unless of course, more people call today and want a boy.  

 This is a brother and sister that will be going to their new homes on Saturday together!  The prospective buyers wanted a picture texted to them.  Thank you Leah for modeling with them!

I love the little things, but they fouled the water hole this morning...  I guess I'm just a 5 dog house kind of gal... Not 10 dog...

Maddy and her friends arrived last night!!!  Just in time for a quick meal and visit.  Yay!  The one that has dog allergies, Grace, played piano and is organizing a Korean meal for us tonight.  She ran through the ingredients and we got a list of things we'll need.  


They played on the yard with the pups for a little while and let Leon wow them with his puppy herding skills.  Leah asked if she can still come for short holidays even after Maddy graduates a year earlier than she does.  Um... yeah!  Plus, we'll need SOMEONE to bring us the root beer they make in that town!!

 This is what Leon likes to do after exploring ALL over Grandpa's office building while we wait for him to finish his work.  He thought the basement was pretty cool...

My car went wonky again.  I think the 2nd rebuilt alternator is having trouble too.  I think my car is extremely finicky and only wants a BRAND NEW EXPENSIVE alternator.  That's purple.
The service guy and Robb are scouring the internet, trying to appease it.

Is it bad to say that I'm glad Maddy is back with her car?  I mean... that's not the ONLY reason!!!  
Hey Sweetie!  I love you!

Well... I need to get motivated to get some work done.  Here we go!!!

3 comments:

Willow said...

I love the word wonky .
Oh that car is indeed temperamental !
Beautiful puppies finding homes ~
was it something I said, I hope :))

The Old Parsonage said...

I'd love a pup but we're not a dog family. We have a cat - she's very self sufficient.

Prayers for your car woes.

Leann

Sonya Ann said...

I'll talk to the car gods for you, it may help. It may not. I talk to them often.
I'm going to miss the puppies. LOL
And Leon is getting cuter by the day! This you know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails