Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Octo-Mom Remembered

Today is going to be random.  When isn't it?

Moved the puppies into the garage this morning.  It was GLORIOUS to do laundry this morning!  Got the heater on in the garage.

Changed the photos on my online ad and Thanks to Willow, I put up a new ad with other pictures! Thanks!

I didn't add this one... This was Ellie's first year as a mom and was co-incidentally the one who coined the term "Octo-Mom".  Not the other chick...
Maddy comes home tonight!!!  She's bringing two friends and I just found out one is allergic to dogs...  hmmm....  She has meds, but I'm going to have to put in some extra attention during my house cleaning stint at lunch time.  This should be interesting.

Got my hair cut last night and picked up a car load of food for the weekend.  Who can say "2 spiral cut hams"?  Ok, everyone...  

Got a menu worked out with Robb and then some extra goodies for the girls to bake.  Oh and 9 dozen eggs.  

Who can say "cholesterol heaven - here I come"?  Ok everyone...

I better get back to work.  Days awastin'!

Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Southern Gal said...

That poor mama. We visited the baby goats today. I don't know how Gabby and Gladys can stand all the head butting and jerking those kids do!!

Michelle said...

9 dozen eggs......sounds like some yummy stuff will be made!

Sonya Ann said...

Fun and busy times-yup that's about right for you!

Frances said...

I want to come to your house. I love boiled eggs. Yes...I always ate the Easter eggs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails