Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hiding behind plants

Part of my Sunday School class.  Leon is in it because he's too young for the youngest class and only wants me during this time.  So here he is busily deconstructing the project that I put together for him.  

 

Since it was Palm Sunday, the kids walked in with palm branches and then sang.  Note - this pic was taken in a rush so NO one was ready for the flash...  And it's always good when you can hide behind plants.

No calls yesterday about the pups at all...  hmmm..  I might be changing up the ad a little more today and adding more pics like this one.


Our dogs are so hip!

4 comments:

Willow said...

An ad on Dogs Now ( deals with all states) with cute photos changed up now and then sells our pups each year in short time ( we don't ship so we get peeps local to our area , there is a small price but it is well worth it as it works :))

Michelle said...

I don't know who wouldn't want a pup with the potential for headphone usage :)

Anonymous said...

I love the photos which are taken natural that the person should not know about it!
Funny Dog!

Frances said...

I used to love teaching Sunday School. The kiddies are so adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails