Thursday, July 24, 2014

Blah Blah Blah

It's going to be another long day...  Why is it that crisis' only rear their ugly heads around 1pm, instead of earlier in the day when you had more time free?  So yeah... another day, another fire to bat out completely from yesterday.

Leon came in this morniing around 5:45am.  We watched an episode of The Munsters together.  It's funny how much he loves a show filled with monsters!  But then again, he IS a boy...

I don't know what I'm going to send to the State Fair this weekend for a sewn item.  I started making the microwavable bowls and the thread broke during the top stitching.  So now, I either put up with a restart of a seam in the bowl, or rip out that seam and put in a new one...  Decisions, decisions!  Or just finish it AFTER the fair and use it around the house just for us.  That's an option.  I'll check the dress I made for my nephew's wedding a couple years ago and see if it's fair worthy...

Whew!  It's warm in my office!  I had the air conditioner off in here last night and it hasn't cooled it off completely yet.  I guess I should have come out here earlier and turned it on.

I picked up Meri's photos from the county fair last night.  They changed how they do the photo pickups and had most of her photos grouped together already!  How handy was THAT?!  I guess they wanted to make things go smoother than it has in the past where you can't find all your photos because they're scattered.

Better go.  Lots to do!  Have a great Thursday! 

and sorry I'm so BLAH today!


2 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

I can't wait to see what you enter in the fair. It's always beautiful, well I don't know how pretty a cozy is but the dresses are stunning!

Jane said...

I'd love to see a photo of your microwaveable bowl that you've sewn!! That's a new one on me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails