Friday, July 18, 2014

I'm not crazy! I'm not CRAZY!!

Today is the day I get to meet Sluggy from SimpleSlug.  She'll be here by the time I get off of work this afternoon and boy, oh boy!!!  Have I got a weekend planned for her! 

I just wish I'd had time to buy groceries this week...  And I don't dare buy them with her along, because she doesn't buy anything without a coupon!  ;P  Well, she might go with me anyway... 

And to go along with her blog's theme, a little, I have the menus KIND OF planned. 

Tonight my usual Friday night fare of homemade pizza. 
Saturday breakfast, bagels or whatever Robb decides to cook up instead.
Saturday lunch will probably be fair food.
Saturday evening, Super Secret Steak night! with fresh sweet corn, because hey, it's Iowa!
Sunday breakfast, probably biscuits and gravy.
Sunday lunch tba

But we have a parade to attend, featuring my bagpiper husband's band, a county fair to attend and ooh and ahh at all the cute animals, whilst grimacing menacingly at the stinky ones.   And then of course to hunt down all of Meri's photography projects, even tho Meri will most likely be detasseling that day.

It's so rare to actually MEET one of you, my dear, imaginary friends...  The kids still don't think she's actually real and that it's all in my head.

It wouldn't be the first time they thought I was crazy... :\

5 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

See you will be able to prove to your kids that your friends are real!
Have a blast and hug sluggy for me. I feel like I'm giving you visitation rights for a while. JUst remember to pay your child support!

Frances said...

You all will have such fun!

I want some biscuits and gravy now.

Southern Gal said...

I need to be the next imaginary friend that visits you. ;)

Jill said...

That is awesome! Bet you guys are having a great time!! So far the only blog friend I've met in person was Mark and that was a truly wonderful experience! Enjoy can't wait to see lots of pics :)
Blessings,
Jill

Out My window said...

Take pictures, I want her to visit me. I don't allow myself to stash fabric, unless it is for a costume and then very little. I send it to my aunt to quilt with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails