Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday Toodles

Hi all!  It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

If I say it enough times, I'll believe it...

Got the rest of the puppy chow I made for Maddy's weekend adventure in the kitchen. 
It won't be sitting there for long...  

Meri went through my stash and found some fabric with which to make her microwave bowl holders.  Maybe she'll get around to making them tonight.  I found some fabric for myself to make some too.


I'm going to make her go on a LONG walk today and take more pictures with her cell phone for the 4H photography judging that is to happen at the end of this week.  PLUS she's got detasseling coming up and needs to be prepared for the long walks ahead.  
She wasn't too happy when I woke her up this morning and announced the walk.  

Oh well... TOUGH!

Had lunch at my besties yesterday and I brought out some taco salads from an "under new management" Mexican place in town.  Just as yummy as the old management, but she hadn't tried either of their taco salads yet.  She is a connoisseur and she loved them.  Whew!  She's got a new place to send her hubs for take out now!

A word to the wise...  Do not give a quick bath to a kid who has just been rudely awakened.  It takes a solid 10 minutes of snuggle time afterwards in a monkey towel for him to forgive you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails