Tuesday, August 26, 2014

And And And Paul Revere knew...

Hi all!  Busy day today...  Both at work, home AND I've got an ASG newsletter that needs to get out the door! 

And wouldn't you just know it... I planned to mow the shaggy mess of a yard tonight and avert the anger of my neighbors and now it's raining. 

Maybe it will dry up enough for us to get the yard cleaned up tonight... 

Maybe not....

My youngest daughter has been asked to homecoming by a boy.  She is on Cloud Nine.

Even though we know this kid and like him a lot AND are letting her meet him AT the dance, we need to get out our trusty "So you want to date our daughter" application and dust off our bat to scare the boys off with.

She doesn't get to ACTUALLY date until she's 16 and she knows it. 

I'm not too worried about him.  He knows a lot about zombies, Mad Max, her sense of humor

AND he has a slight British accent. 

Maybe I should be worried...

1 comment:

Sonya Ann said...

Always trust your daughters. The boys on the other hand................

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails