Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Seriously random

The weather yesterday dried up the yard enough to let me mow over my lunch break.  I'll try and do more mowing today over my lunch, if I get one.

MADDY!  I miss you!  See you this weekend!

It's as if the weeds knew Maddy was leaving and decided to spring up as soon as she started packing seriously.  I spent a few minutes pulling the creeping charlie out of my flower beds yesterday.  

Meri auditioned for the fall play last night and had a blast!  Improv can be serious fun.  Plus the teachers doing the auditioning know her well from middle school and love her.  So hopefully she'll get a good part.

I got most of the newsletter done last night and sent it off to be proofed by my people.  

I have people...

With any luck, it will be off to the presses by this weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, it's going to be quiet around here.  Maddy and Meri will be off to Kansas City with their cousins for a niece weekend at my sister-in-law's.  They do this a few times a year and my SIL pampers them royally.  They're going to have a blast and come back with manicured nails, smooth skin and tons of treats and goodies.  Someday I want to go along with them!

Anyway, back to work!  I'm waiting for about 8 people to log off their system so I can work my magic and they're taking their time....

Have a great Wednesday!

Seriously.

5 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Sounds like you should have been going with them all along! Maybe your SIL can have a Mom's of cousins weekend event...

Sonya Ann said...

You have an awesome family!!!! So close knit, you are blessed!
The grass started growing as soon as DJ left. Sigh.

Michelle said...

With school back in session our weeds have taken over the landscaping. One of the chores over this long weekend. Good times!

Frances said...

You are so busy! But you all have so much fun! Love hearing about your family.

The Old Parsonage said...

What a fun Auntie she must be. i love to spend my time with our nieces too!

Leann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails