Friday, August 29, 2014

Sew It's a New Girl & Makeovers

A new girl moved to town this year and Meri had her over last night for a little while.  They're working on an FCS (Family and Consumer Science) (aka Home Ec) class project together.  After school yesterday, Meri went to her house and they did a makeover on Gracie's bedroom.  Then after work, they came over here and did a makeover on Meri's bedroom. 

So far, I've only seen the before and after photos of Meri's room, but am looking forward to checking it out in full this evening.  The photos look like a magazine spread.  SO neat!  They'll be putting together a presentation of before, during and after for the class.


Um... Maddy doesn't have a bed in there currently...  And she's coming home tonight...  and staying over until early tomorrow. 

Don't know how this will play out... :)

Gracie was very nice and we find out that she's a Walking Dead head too!  She AND her mom!  She's looking forward to doing some LARPing with Meri and her friends soon.

I think she's going to be around a lot this year.

I also told Meri to make this project into a 4H project for next year too.  She's always talking about doing a makeover bedroom project and now that it's done and documented, go for it! 

Sorry I didn't get pictures!  I'll have Meri send me some later.

Have an awesome weekend!  I plan to get some sewing in!

3 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

Ok we need pictures, woman!

Frances said...

What?! You tell us about room makeovers and don't show pics!!

Jane said...

I was eagerly awaiting photos too, and there were none to my dismay. Pressure's on!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails