Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Guess what I'm sewing??!

Go on guess!
http://www.shoptwelveoaks.com/directory/guess

A Yodeler's dress.

Why on earth would I do that, you ask?  I'll tell you.

Meri is a yodeler in an upcoming play at the high school where she'll be a yodeler in a Gong show type thing.  She's been practicing Gwen Stefani's Wind It Up song a lot lately.  The CLEAN version!

And she has SEWING in this video!  So it's quite appropriate I think...


So she and dug around online Sunday night and found this pattern for $5.99, downloadable from Burda.  Woohoo!  We're going to make her SING!  The directors liked it very much and I started in on the first draft last night with some sample fabric.  It's not going to work, so today I'll be cutting into a different size.
http://www.burdastyle.com/pattern_store/patterns/dirndl-plus-size-092011

Wish me luck!

Yodel-lay-he-yodel-lay-he-odel-O! HEY!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Keep us posted on this project!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails