Thursday, September 18, 2014

Random Woohoos & Yodels

Strange days...  Got a lot going on with a few work problems solving themselves when I leave them alone...  I'm going to have to ignore problems more often! 

Woohoo!

Scratch that...  Sometimes that can come back to bite you.

Anyway, it's Thursday!  Got a glance at my daughter yesterday online so that was the high light!  I won't show you a photo of it here because that creeps her out...

Another view of what the yodeling dirndl dress COULD look like.  I made a second sample bodice for Meri yesterday over lunch and tried it on her last night.  It REALLY accentuates the boobs.  hmmm..  She's saying she doesn't need to wear a blouse under it.  hmmm...  Will be making some adjustments, I assure you!  
AND a blouse!  Or at the very least purchasing one.
 
Meri is making a sports drink for one of her classes (I think Science) and has to have it perfected and two forms of marketing done by 7th period today.  She's really excelling in high school!  Last spring she would get frazzled if she had more than one subject's homework at night, but this year she's mastering it all.  She says it's because high school is so much more fun.  She's made so many more friends because grade levels don't matter when it comes to friendships at this stage of school.  You can be friends with anyone!  But in middle school, the clicks and the scorn of the Sevies (7th graders) take over and if you're not wearing the "RIGHT" clothes, you're looked down on.  
Middle school drama sucks.

For the record, no matter how many ingredients I supply for this project, 
I'm not planning on trying the sports drink....  

Both girls are mock fighting publicly for the supposed love of a boy from band on Facebook.  Maddy knew him when she was a Senior and he was a Freshman and she taught him everything she knew about the vibes.  He's the new vibes guy.  and is going back and forth on who he loves more, depending on who is reading the comments at the time.  I don't think I need to worry about him at this point.
 
Leon is home with his daddy today.  Our microwave died and Ryan and I installed the new one this morning.  
The dogs are muddy.  I didn't get as much done before work as I should have.  

I probably need to run errands over lunch.  joy.

Been watching BBCs Wives and Daughters in my free time these days.  The shallowness and rudeness of some people is astounding...  I see it's only for one season, so I hope it wraps up and poor so and so is happy...

Anyway, need to get to work!  Have a great Thursday and it's ALMOST the weekend!!  WOOHOO!

3 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

Yup, middle school sicked for me and for Anna. DJ got punched in the eye so I don't think it was so great for him either.
I can't believe how many things you have going on at all times.
Sorry about the microwave. I hate it when things go out. DO you think it went out because Meri was trying to make her sports drink? Was she zapping it?

The Slapdash Sewist said...

The dirndl sounds like a fun project! I'm sure you'll get your way with the blouse...

Southern Gal said...

Did you ever watch North and South? Wives and Daughters made me angry.

Yes, a blouse. Definitely a blouse.

;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails