Tuesday, September 16, 2014

He's a helper!


He's a helper!  Putting the juice away for me.  And he looks adorable in those coveralls...  


Leon had been streaking for most of Sunday afternoon while I had a Norwex party to go to and then Meri and I attended a 4H meeting.  So he hung out with Robb for the afternoon and to keep him using the potty on a regular basis, he was nekkid.  It helps...  

So when Meri and I got done with our meetings and were about to go out and visit my bestie in the country, Robb suggested that Leon get clothes on.  Leon found a box of clothes that I'd just sorted, that were too small for him and found the coveralls.  He didn't need any stinking shirt, so he just wore these.  They're a little short for him as he has grown so tall over the summer.  Actually so are a LOT of pants of his that I thought would still fit him this fall...  After wearing shorts all summer, this was a surprise.  I might get to go shopping!

He has such fashion sense.  He can help me.

3 comments:

Willow said...

Ha ha ~ He's growing up !
Such a cute shot.

Jane said...

He's adorable. You could just buy really TALL socks:)

Unknown said...

Awwww. What a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails