Friday, September 12, 2014

Weekly Wrapup

What have I NOT told you about this week...  Let's see...  Ok.

My internet is FINALLY acting decent again.  At least for the moment...  Here is Meri on Clash Clutter day!

She did NOT bring the dog, but that would have been interesting...
She had more jewelry on than Mr. T.

She wiped out on her moped yesterday...  Poor kid.  She was only meeting me out at my besties and as SOON as she turned off the blacktop onto the gravel road, she took a tumble.  So it wasn't fast, but she was proud to show everyone her road rash.  JUST in time for Homecoming tonight!   

When I had MY moped, I wiped out on my neighbor's gravel driveway when their big German Shepherd dog charged me.  I had a huge sore on my hand from landing on it.  My mom poured some Hydrogen Peroxide on it and it bubbled up like crazy.  And another time I wiped out on a gravel road further up by the park.   I talked about that one here.

If you got a postcard in the mail with THIS on it, would you be offended or creeped out a little?  I mean, if a girl on there was you?


At least I think that's the one I sent Maddy's roommate this week...  If it was the other one, I'd totally understand where they were coming from with those comments.

Leon and I moved his road rug into his bedroom last night and he tried to drive a huge Transformer big rig on it.  He's happy...  And the living room carpet looks cleaner where the rug was...  We've got a nice clean rectangle in there now...  I guess I need to rent a steam cleaner sometime.

Looking forward to the Homecoming football game and band performance tonight!  I hope the rain clears off before then.

Have an awesome weekend!  Make some memories!!

3 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Trying to catch up. I don't know how you do it all! Make some memories, too!

Jane said...

Waaaaah! Scary photo! I'm sure you'll make some memories too - take lots of pictures at the game! Are you going to the dance?

Sonya Ann said...

Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how grown up Meri is. We are getting old and you have the pictures to prove it.
And why rent a carpet cleaner when you can get a cheap one at Walmart? It will pay for itself after a few cleanings. I love mine and it has lasted for years.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails