Thursday, September 11, 2014

Who you gonna call?

He's going to call me!
 
Wow.  It took 2 hours before I could get online to even post this...  My internet is still acting wonky and I can't check my email because it times out before it gets to the messages...  ugghhhh....  Just got a call from my internet tech guy and got the story.  It's not a good one.  So anyway...  How's your internet service??

BACK TO SPIRIT WEEK!  In bringing our spirits up, I'm here to show you Meri's "ER" day of Homecoming week!  Today everyone has to dress up in something that ends with -er.  She's a Ghostbuster!  Cute huh?  And just an fyi, we'll never use that vacuum hose/wet vac again...  


Meri and I made the t-shirt last night.  I used to LIKE that t-shirt as I wore it often.  Oh well.  As soon as we started drawing the ghost, I knew that was it.  Meri colored it all in and wrote it up.  


Looking forward to the homecoming game tomorrow night and dance!  I won't be a chaperone but that would be so much fun if I could...

Maddy's car has been fixed!!!  WOOHOO!  It was only a belt issue and not the alternator at all.  Whew!  Dodged the bullet on THAT one!

2 comments:

slugmama said...

Perhaps Maddy should have called in the Ghostbusters too? lol

Jane said...

Wow, that shirt looks like the real deal!! Sounds like a fun week even though everyone is suffering from one bug or another. I'm really hopeful that since I won't be around the runny noses this year I won't get sick quite so often. Makes sense right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails