Tuesday, October 21, 2014

How Random Can You Get?

Feeling Random!

Any clue what this is?  Hint: NOT a crop circle...  

Answer: It's a random design by Meri, made with bobby pins with unpopped corn kernels!  

Meri and Ryan were up watching the Walking Dead on Sunday night and Meri must have been fiddling with these.  I found it yesterday morning on the counter.  Had to snap a photo before I cleared it away just in case she wanted proof of her creativity.


I was going to post a video of Nick Rivers singing How Silly Can You Get, but decided on this video from Top Secret instead.


Maddy played the organ for last nights chapel service at her college.  She did a great job!  She got applause at the end of the service as all the organists do, but it was still very nice to see so many kids stay behind to hear her finish her music.  


She claims that the livestream camera must not have caught her yelling, "DONE WITH THIS. NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN!" after the service...  

I didn't hear it.

I'm out of DDP today so I've got a pitcher of ice tea made up and am getting a caffeine rush from that today.

Leon threw up on his other grandma's couch on Sunday.  

Fun times!

Got my car back after having it have car troubles all summer long and we finally broke down and had it fixed.  We had some noise and rough driving with it and were worried it was something serious.  Kind of like why you put off seeing a doctor when you've got some ailment, thinking it might be something REALLY bad and you just don't want to hear it.  

$400 later, it's good as new.  Less serious than I thought it was going to be...

And now Leon can watch movies in the car again, as this one has a dvd player in it.  But to be quite honest, I am getting sick of Scooby Doo movies!

Gotta go!  Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

How could you get tired of scooby doo especially at Halloween?

Michelle said...

I think that could be a MODEL for quite a good crop circle.....

Frances said...

I am glad your car troubles were not too bad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails