Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Random Cardinals

A bit of my view today.  

 
It's a Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash kind of day!  Mainly because I'm out of caffeine in the house...


I missed yesterday's posting due to my possibly being on jury duty.  It got cancelled!!  So I didn't get to work until later than I anticipated.  Once behind, then it's a behind kind of day for the rest of it.

Got some sewing done last night and am planning on a wide elastic waist on my skirt rather than the zipper back.  I also took out the darts.  WHO NEEDS EM!!!  It's coming together nicely.  I should be able to put in the elastic over lunch and iron out the flounces.  I'll need to re-cut the seams allowances as I forgot to adjust that when cutting them out the second time. 


JUST saw this out my window!!!


I guess that means winter is here...  And it's snowing again...

1 comment:

Southern Gal said...

Nice view of your winter wonderland.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails