Thursday, January 29, 2015

36 Hours later

Hi all!  I'm on a personal challenge for the next 36 hours.  I need to finish Meri's dress.  I never got to any of it over lunch yesterday or last night, but we have groceries, so THAT'S something...  oh and we picked up the bling for Meri's dress.

I also need to clean up the house for company.  Due to my sewing frenzy, the house has taken a back seat, as it always tends to when I have better things to do!.  

Oh how times have changed!!!

Maddy is bringing home her roommate for the weekend so they can do Meri's hair for the big dance on Saturday night.

Ah sisters... 

Mine would have just woken me up and demanded, Braid Me!!! 

So anyway, every spare minute, when I"m not in my office, will be micromanaged to a certain degree.  Food will have to be prepared and brought out to my office after lunch and I'll eat it while I work out here.  
I have more important things to do with my lunch hour!

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

I would never have made it as a housewife back in the day!!! Put on a clean dress. LOL.
I think it is awesome that your girls are so close. You have such good kids.

slugmama said...

Powder, lipstick and hair in order?

I am lucky if I get out of my pjs most days....lol

Michelle said...

Hair in order? Seriously, I am in fuzzy pants, slippers, and a hoodie. That is how I roll around the house :)

Frances said...

Crazy busy as always.

Me, I would leave the house messy and let the company clean. It is always more fun to clean someone else's house. LOL!

Out My window said...

Yes I am always picture perfect when I sew. If the picture is a horror movie.

Jane said...

So THAT's my problem - sighing when approaching my sewing...but I sigh ALL of the time...sigh...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails