Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Nice day for a model wedding

Lookie what I got in the mail yesterday!!!


I ordered a couple copies of the Wisconsin Bride magazine because the girl on the cover is my niece/god-daughter!


She got married a couple years ago for real, but got to model for a several page spread in this winter's edition of the magazine. 


When I was in college, one girl told me that I should be a model...  I think she had some sight problems and Nah, too much other stuff was going on in my life at that time.  Plus a fellow classmate had just gotten a nose job so she could model.  
Ummm  I wasn't that vain... 

And by this time, that ship has definitely sailed.

But it's awesome to see beauty in the next generation!  I'm pretty proud of her.

4 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Beautiful shots!

Out My window said...

She is beautiful and so are you!

Michelle said...

She is a beauty!

Frances said...

Beautiful! I love wedding gowns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails