Thursday, January 22, 2015

Goodbye drool! Hello Insanity!

Meri and I did SO much running around before church last night.  Well, I guess it was only two places, but it seemed like a ton.  I haven't done any more sewing since my last pleats fiasco.  But Leon is gone tonight and tomorrow night so I've got at least 6 hours worth of sewing that I can do in that amount of time.  I might have it done by the weekend!  

The dance is the following weekend.

Flowers came home with my MIL this week.  They're wilting nicely on the counter.

Meri wants me to go ahead and make the peach dress before next Wednesday, just in case she likes that one better...  hmmm...  I'll leave the flounces off and maybe gather where there are pleats to speed things along.  

We'll see.  

She DOES need more dresses, but I don't know if she also needs a mother who is letting drool leave from the corner of her mouth...  

Let's get the navy one done first!

2 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

The child would be naked if I had to sew her something. Well maybe in a toga.

Frances said...

Sure mom, go ahead and make multiple dresses. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails