Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Suppressing the Snark

We're closer on THE dress!  Can't show you photos of it yet, as she's not totally happy yet.  But she's a teenager...  I shouldn't expect total delight.

 Meri dressed up as a nerd today for Sweet week.  I still thought she looked pretty, so suggested that she do pigtails off the sides of her head, or better yet, make thepigtails into Princess Leah buns.  


THAT would be Star Wars nerdy!  and I've done that...  I was around when the original Star Wars came out and went overboard on it.  But I'm sure I've mentioned that before.  

I was geek before geek was cool...

A visit to the hospital tonight and more sewing over lunch and after the hospital visit.  

I've got to get this thing done!!!

Was talking to a sister yesterday who told me that an old old mutual friend of ours read something I'd posted on FB a few years back and decided that she didn't feel like she could consider me a friend anymore...  WHAT did I post??!  Something political? Religious? *gasp* SNARKY??!  

Probably snarky...  It's been 30 years since she'd experienced my snarkiness up close, so I'm sure she's forgotten how weird I truly am.  Oh well.  My sister said that she's sorry she mentioned it.  I don't know if I'd rather live in ignorance or wonder what made her turn against me.

Sheesh...  Some people can be so sensitive!  

I'm snarky in a weirdly geeky cool way.

4 comments:

Out My window said...

Hey I love you because of your snark, keep it up! Wear it like a badge.

Southern Gal said...

You're who you are and that's perfectly perfect. Or imperfectly perfect. Either way you shouldn't worry about it.

Sonya Ann said...

I would think it AWESOME if someone didn't want to be my friend over an old comment! I really would laugh for days over good ol' stick up her butt.
Really, you are sweet and loving compared to me. Send her to my house, she will be swimming in Holy water to escape the sins.

Willow said...

Snarky no way , you probs just posted something simply truthful , sensitive peeps seem to have trouble with "truthful" lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails