Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pics in White Satin

It's not bad luck to wear someone else's wedding veil before their own wedding, is it??  Well, I couldn't find ANYTHING to hang the comb on and wanted to take a photo of this veil for Amanda.  


So I put in a little pony tail and stuck it in there.
It was too high for the first photo, so I looked up and had Robb take an additional pic.  


The bride likes it!!!  Or she's just being nice...  I'll remake the bow in the exact satin that she picked out as this seems pretty stiff.

And if I can redo the edging, I will. My serger was acting up.

Not sure if that's a sign as well...

Good thing I'm not a superstitious sort!

4 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

that's nice of you to make the veil for her. I never had a veil and neither did our daughter. We had fascinators.

Out My window said...

Very pretty!

Sonya Ann said...

I think if you wear a veil it means that you will be married again or something like that. Sister wives, perhaps?

Frances said...

So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails