Thursday, February 26, 2015

Random fools

I saw on FB an ad about how a soldier came home after being away at war for a year and the shock he got from his wife.  Those types of headlines are misleading but I wanted to know what they were advertising, just for fun.

It was for a weight loss plan that required 2 pills a day, no exercise, no special diet plan.  hmmm...   That sounds intriguing!  I found a testimonial that showed the week by week progress of someone who had been on the plan.  The first week was 7 pounds, the second 6 and within a few months they were down to their goal weight!

Too good to be true?  Yeah probably...

Later on, the same day, I saw another ad for a totally different plan that was one pill a day,different kind of pill.  What the heck, I'll read that testimonial too! 

It was EXACTLY the same testimonial, word for word...

They think we're fools...

It snowed yesterday and Meri was home for the afternoon.  She blew the entire afternoon by sleeping it away. I ran the snow blower last night before the snow could harden and everything has a fresh several inches of snow now.  It doesn't FEEL like -4 degrees...


Leon and I are attending Meri's Music Man production's dress rehearsal tonight!  I can't wait to see what this rendition will be like.  It's amazing that suddenly next week, she'll have her evenings free!!!  She's going to be so bored...  I'm sure I can find something for her to do!


3 comments:

slugmama said...

What part does Meri have?

Pick a little, talk a little,
Pick a little, talk a little,
cheap, cheap, cheap,
talk a lot, pick a little more

Southern Gal said...

Music Man! Wish I could see it.

Michelle said...

-4? Oh dear....

I hope you will post a clip of The Music Man production!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails