Friday, February 27, 2015

That's T that rhymes with C and stands for Cold.

Ooh!  We got trouble!  Right here in River City!  And I'll be watching the play for two additional nights. 

 

 He wanted me to take a pic of his back...  Maddy - if you look close, you can see Char and Mil.

Leon enjoyed himself and the play very much.  It was fun to see Meri singing and even her solo of "Or a double boiler!" line.  She's had such a blast with these kids!  


Leon heads to his moms today so he won't be joining us for the next performance.


 
After the play, Leon and I waited in the cafeteria and he found a friend.  A girl friend...  She was playing by herself and Leon ran up and she ran off.  He came back to me confused and asked where his little girlfriend went.  I pointed where I had seen her darting in to the vending machines area and he took off after her.  They chased each other around for a solid 30 minutes while Meri's crew was given final tips after their dress rehearsal.


 
It was a late night and I have a miserable cold.  I took off a couple hours from work yesterday afternoon to see if I could nap.  I couldn't.  A dog yipped, my phone buzzed, my throat was sore and I coughed.  It has hit my nose today...

I don't want medicine head and make a poor decision at work, so I'll do what I can with the bare minimum meds. 

Anyway.  Have a great weekend!  And don't catch a cold!

5 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

looks like a good time had by all!! That head cold is miserable. I have had it coming on two weeks now....

Have a restful weekend.

slugmama said...

I know this is a futile request for you but try to rest this weekend.... 8-)

Jane said...

I have to say I miss the big productions at school now that I'm retired, but seeing it more than once...or twice...no thanks (well, maybe if my daughter was in it:) Hope Leon's new girlfriend let's him down easy! They can be awfully fickle at that age!

Sonya Ann said...

I'm with sluggy, rest but I have the feeling it will fall on deaf ears. But since you are reading it would it be deaf eyes? Or unseeing eyes?

Willow said...

Leon being a little charmer . You take care of that cold. If be here at the farm if you need me just look under that here 116 inches of snow ( yes really we broke the record for snowiest Winter ever recorded in MA and its snowing AGAIN right now ).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails