Thursday, March 26, 2015

McVal Family Truckster

We bought a new-to-me car yesterday!  Ye ol' McVal family truckster!

It's not this...


 It's this!

Sorry about the camouflage...   I don't remember if it's hunting season or not...  
Also I don't want to go outside.

And yes, it's a minivan!  I'm going through a mid-life crisis and needed a sporty flirty car to make me feel younger.  This has a dvd player in it, so it will do for now.  I was younger when I had littles. 

Meri drove it for 3 miles last night and is already planning the road trips she'll take with her friends when she gets her drivers license.  We're trying to make them all local road trips.  Like ten minutes down the road kind of things...  We've got a year before we have to worry...  

Gotta run.  If today is ANYTHING like yesterday, in that it has 24 hours and not enough time for major snuggling with the boy, it's going to be a doozy...

Enjoy your Thursday!  It's almost the weekend!!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations!! I love my mini van...we couldn't do without it with our family including 5 dogs that travel with us :-) Enjoy! Hope you won't have any trouble finding it.. lol ;-)

Jane said...

You almost had me there...til I saw "honky lips" lol!! There is a time in everyone's life when they need a mini-van :) Enjoy your road trips!

Gill - That British Woman said...

Only ever had one mini-van and that was years ago. We would like an SUV next.

Michelle said...

Never owned a mini-van! Always an SUV driver. There is nothing quite like having a new something to drive. We always buy used.

Sonya Ann said...

Congrats on the new van, it blends in well with its new surroundings. I love, love, love, my minivan. No one else but my MIL does. DJ hates driving it, he said its like driving the living room. Den says my van has a fat @$$. They are so rude. Don't let anyone hate on your new van.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails