Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I Pity The Fool

Yesterday as I was cleaning up the kitchen, Leon waited on the porch for Grandpa to come home.  I knew he was coming soon so I let him.  He'd just woken up from a 3.5 hour nap.  He has a bad cold and is using his nap time to recooperate I guess. The coughing has gone down some.

 

So after dinner, Robb and I took him to the park. 
 
  



He was having a great time but his nose interfered and we ran out of things to wipe his nose on.  Oh... NEVER suggest the hem of his shirt when he's wearing anything Spiderman related.  WHOA...

He was just a bundle of energy and distraction.  I pity his preschool teacher come fall...

Oh yeah!  Happy April Fools day!  Have you been pranked yet?

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I don't know how the pre-school teachers have the patience......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails