Friday, April 17, 2015

Like Daddy, Like Son

Plans changed a little this weekend!  And I'm relieved.  
As I mentioned yesterday.  Prayer works!

Ryan and Leon walking to the park yesterday.  Too cute.
Leon was dragging a stuffed cat.

Anyway, we'll take Leon to his preschool open house tomorrow and he'll get to play with baby chicks!!!  YAY!  All three of my kids went to this preschool and enjoyed the chickys during the open house too.  He's going to have a blast there!

Meri's preschool graduation.  When I still did scrapbooking.  
I need to get back to that...

I have a feeling the teacher is going to label Leon the same as his daddy tho.  He's a "leader".  

We all know what THAT means!  

Bossy.

4 comments:

Frances said...

LOL! I remember having "leaders" in my classes when I taught preschool.

Jane said...

LOL - that's what they said about Kazi at pre-school too!! I just called her "little Miss Bossy Pants!"
Maybe Leon will meet some other nekkid kids!

Jill said...

So sweet! I'm with you about scrapbooking... started quite a few times but haven't finished, lol. Have a great week

Blessings,
Jill

Sonya Ann said...

Yes, prayers work.
Take care my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails