Monday, April 20, 2015

Hurry up and wait

Just waiting for a client's computer to reboot...

It was a long weekend.  I got paged a bunch.  Lost all the inspiration I gained at the sewing meeting on Saturday because of work...  After each crisis, I crashed on the couch and watched the world go by for about 15 minutes until I was called back to my desk.

I did gain a dress that needs to be hemmed tonight!  I'm just going to do a serged hem on it.  A friend's son is getting married Saturday and I haven't gotten him a gift yet!  Plus it's about 150 miles away so I won't be attending anyhow.  But Julie has been a friend since her son and my son were babies.  She saw me walking Ryan around the block when I was on maternity leave and we met then.  She used to live just across the alley from me.  She and her husband were the butt of a lot of our pranks back then!  Click here to read that.  She's a character!  And I love her.

 Favorite prank...  We're mean!

She stopped by last night with a gorgeous dress!  I'll try and take a pic of it before I give it back to her. 

Sparkles and black, long gown with a slight train that she didn't even know was there.  We're going to leave the train but make it so she won't trip in those sky high heels she bought to go with it.

Gotta run.  Day is heating up!  Have a great day!  Hopefully tomorrow I can show you photos of Leon at the preschool thing.

3 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Love that prank. Love it!

Frances said...

Sorry work kept you hopping all weekend.

Michelle said...

That is a good prank!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails