Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Thumbs down

Yesterday over lunch, I used our new weed trimmer and trimmed the fence inside and out on one side of the house.  That should shut that neighbor up!  ;)  
With any luck, I'll be able to trim up the south fence this evening.  

The extension cords only go so far...  

BUT I worked in the garage last night and actually came across a couple more extension cables that we used for the Christmas decor!!  I might get the trimmer down to the corners of the yard yet!

I SHOULD have purchased the trimmer that is rechargable, and actually thought I did...  But oh well.  What's done is done and there are grass clippings and gunk all over this one currently.  No taking it back now!  

And it starts!  I'll stick with electric. 
My experience with gas powered devices is that eventually they just stop starting and nothing is going to get them going.  And yes, I put gas in them!  I'm just not mechanically minded...

Do you like my 710 cap?

Everything we touch ends up failing and dying.  

Plants, machinery, yards, you name it!  I wish the dandelions reacted like everything I TRY to keep alive...

I am the black thumb of the neighborhood...

NOT our snake.  but from the 1981 movie Venom.

So that's why I'm not too worried about a snake staying alive for long in our house...

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I am just catching up from last Thursday's post. Seriously I cannot believe that snake is still loose........I would have moved out by now.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails