Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Walk About

Took the grand kid for a walk on Friday night.

 

Gotta love his sense of style.  NONE.
He picked out and dressed himself...  That is NOT me!


And I have been informed that the junk that falls off the trees is worm food.


 He caught me taking photos, then said, "take one of me petting the snake."  That's what he calls those orange thingys that they put around the new house sites.

 

Hey!  Don't take my picture!

 

 

 I made him go down the slide several times so I could get a good silhouette type photo of him.  Didn't.


On the walk back, we found a pile of dirt and a corn field.  So I let him run out into it and throw dirt clods for as far as he could throw them.  

He's going to be an excellent shot-putter!  
Or baseball player...  

Or rock thrower...  Don't make him mad.

About that time, Robb rolled up and we went over the DQ for some ice cream.

Friday night was good.

4 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

He is sooooo cute even when he is mismatched.

Frances said...

Sounds like a fun walk. Love taking pics of the grands.

Jane said...

Well that sounds like a slower paced start to the weekend. I mean who doesn't like to throw clods of dirt followed up by DQ!! I'm in!

Jill said...

Looks like an awesome day! I don't think he did too bad dressing himself ;-) Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails