Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Shark Attack

The hotel had a pool...  As soon as we checked in, Maddy, Leon and I dipped our feet in and commiserated that we hadn't brought swimsuits.  Well, Maddy had one back at the dorm...

After the play that night, Maddy borrowed a swimsuit off a friend for Meri and met us back at the hotel.  


Yes... We took Leon swimming at 10pm on Saturday night.  Well, they did.  I just dipped my feet in and took pictures while Leon tried to splash me when he came anywhere near.


Maddy couldn't find a dorm mate with a suit to fit Leon, so he wore his Batman undies.  

 drowning Maddy.

telling secrets...

Matthew came along and the kids had a blast splashing around.  


He attacked them all with his dead-on shark imitation. 


Leon shrieked enough to wake up all the rooms around the pool!

 10:30pm.  Just lounging at the pool...

I finally took him back to the room and started getting him settled down.  Around 11pm the kids came back up too.  Maddy said that they'd been kicked out of the pool and were told that our room would be charged an extra $20 for the noise...  :\.  I THINK she was kidding!  We all visited for a while and enjoyed some rootbeer.  Leon too.  He was wound up...

Finally, I kicked the older kids out too.  "GO TO THE LOBBY AND TALK!"

After a bit, they came back up and got their purses.  Matthew had suggested going to a movie, so they went to the midnight showing of the new Avenger movie.  

At 2:50am, there was a knock on the door.  I realized the girls weren't back yet so I figured they'd forgotten the room key.  I was stupid and didn't check the peep hole and just opened it.  It was a drunk guy...  I think he was on the wrong floor.  He looked confused.

About 1.5 minutes later, Maddy and Meri came in.  I guess they had seen this guy down the hall and he was raising up his shirt and acting weird.  That's why you never wander around a hotel alone girls!
There are weirdos out there!
 
By this time, Leon had taken over my pillow and I had to scoot down the bed and use my arm for a pillow...
  
That probably explains why my neck hurts this week...  

To be continued...

2 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Hotels late at night or early morning scare me. Did you get charged?

Michelle said...

I hope you didn't get charged for noise! Good Grief! Hotels are scary. Our softball girls just had an overnight tournament and it worried me! Leon is cute in those undies :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails