Friday, October 2, 2015

They're BAAACK!

Leon sleeping on our floor due to getting scared about something coming out of his closet...

Me, in bath, listening to scritching sounds I've never heard before outside our upstairs window and thinking about that creepy rat movie I watched the day before.

Dogs barking for no apparent reason.

These are the things that happened so far today and we're not even that far into October yet!  wooooooooooo!

Oh yeah and Pumpkin spice everywhere...
Normally I'd say Okey Dokey to pumpkin spice, but really??  Toilet paper?? why?
I'm hoping that picture is a joke...

3 comments:

Jill said...

Lol, I have not seen pumpkin spice toilet paper before, I think they are taking it too far!! :-) Have an awesome weekend!

Blessings,
Jill

SAM said...

Now I will be on the look out. A friends husband once described her mom's house as "the house that puked pumpkins". I wonder if she was the one that suggested this creative use?

Michelle said...

Pumpkin toilet paper? Seriously?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails