Friday, March 11, 2016

To Distraction

I've got a couple things that I'm worrying over and bagels on my plate.  Well, not for long... the bagels I mean.

FYI: We have a new driver in the house! woohoo!

I'm SO glad it's Friday.

I need to dig out the various sewing machine feet this weekend and figure out one of them.  A friend wants me to present in the next sewing meeting with my Janome machine.  It'll be a 30 second demo, mostly consisting of the words, "I don't know if I'm doing this right... but..."  and "ummm"

So we'll see.

I'm so glad I looked out the window when I did or I'd have missed some awesome shots!

It's good to be able to see outside when I work....


It was a blustery Windsday and these two took out the kites.  Leon had a blast taking his for a drag.
He got it going a few times...  But it was just having fun with Dad that counted.
Ryan is taking him on a picnic after preschool today.  They'll have an adventure!


Ada loved the purple cushion and I tried it out last night on her chair.  I think it's going to work brilliantly!  whew!

And I still have to find the measurements for that wedding dress.  sigh...  It probably slid under a seat in the car.

Well, if I start on Matthew's Dopp kit and give up on the dress, I'm sure it will turn up.
Just to distract me...

I've noticed that when I'm working and not really into it, that I'm turning into Mrs. Kravitz.


Sometime's it not a good thing to have a window that faces the street...

3 comments:

slugmama said...

Does this mean I can start calling you Gladys?

SAM said...

What show? I cannot think what show she was on- been racking my brain all afternoon. You are a brave woman to tackle a wedding dress and I am sure it will be gorgeous.

Jane said...

Does this include her facial expressions lol? Congrats to the new driver!! Is her truck up and running?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails