Friday, May 6, 2016

Mothers on Retreat

My BIL has been here a couple days to help his son move out of the dorms.  

He leaves today, then Maddy and Matthew arrive tonight.  I'll see them a total of 5 minutes, then they'll head out to a late movie with Meri.    I'll see them in the morning though so that will be good.  We'll have to plan a nice breakfast for them. :)  They're taking off again right after lunch.

THEN my SIL will be here that afternoon for a couple days.  

What a wild and woolly B&B we have here...

Leon has a field trip at preschool today so I'm going to work from the car while he's looking at tadpoles and poison ivy in the woods.  They have a plethora of chaperons today and I can't really take off from work this week.  

Too much going on there as well.


So I just want to say, I hope all you mothers out there get treated well on Sunday as well as any other day of course.  

Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

SAM said...

From one B&B'er to another, Happy Mother's Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails