Wednesday, May 25, 2016

O'Visionary

In keeping with the senses theme...

For the Soundovision, here is a song that I love.


For Smellovision, the lilacs are in bloom right now!!!  Much to the chagrin of Robb, who only tolerates the scent for the couple weeks out of the year because he loves me. :)  It's a mad dash to the car with the heavy scent in the air between the overgrown lilac bushes.  As soon as they're done blooming, I'll be trimming them.  They've gotten too big for their britches.

Ignore my Christmas ornament...

Can you smell them?

For Touchovision, here is some fabric.


Go ahead!  TOUCH it!

Now go get a wipe for your screen.  Donuts and computer screens do not mix.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I wish smell-a-vision was real! I LOVE Lilacs!

SAM said...

Lilacs- the smell is intoxicating but I tend to agree with Robb and that I'm slmost glad their shory lived. Too much of s good thing sometimes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails